A word from our CEO:
If you haven’t already registered for the Measurable Impact 2017 conference, you may be wondering why it’s worth your time and money (or your employer’s) to attend.
Will you please allow me a few minutes to answer that question?
The Measurable Impact 2017 conference will strengthen your capacities to produce measurable results through your organization.
Public sector work is guided by the mission to improve the lives of children, families, and adults in our communities. To fully execute that bold vision, organizations must successfully address these key questions:
- What are the right measures to evaluate program performance?
- How do you use data to drive continuous improvement and make the most of the data you already have?
- How do you develop and implement the right strategies to make a difference?
- What are the right tools and skills to strengthen internal capacity and create the highest return on investment?
Measurable Impact 2017 will bring together experienced social sector leaders to help answer these questions and more. You will learn the skills and tools real people are using to accelerate performance, strengthen client impact, and communicate results to key stakeholders, including leadership teams and boards. Speakers will discuss their challenges and successes, and professional facilitators will guide meaningful discussion and activities to help you apply leanings to your own work during conference sessions.
You can anticipate opportunities to:
- Develop skills to create sustainable and equitable community impact
- Explore RBA concepts and tools to help improve performance and achieve equitable results for children, families, and communities
- Engage across five learning tracks to accelerate capacity towards achieving results
- Build practical skills to:
- Foster a culture of accountability
- Engage in more effective data-based decision making
- Implement sound improvement strategies
I’ve included some helpful links below to help get you started.
Please let us know if you have any questions.
We hope to see you at the event!
CEO, Clear Impact