The Results-Based Accountability Guide:
Download this free e-book to learn how the RBA framework can help you:
- start with ends and work backward towards means
- get from talk to action quickly
- follow a simple, common sense process
- build collaboration and consensus
- use data and transparency to ensure accountability
Results-Based Accountability™ (“RBA”) is a decision-making framework that helps government agencies, non-profits, communities, and foundations improve the lives of children, families and communities worldwide by delivering long-term, measurable impact.
The RBA Guide is a step-by-step roadmap to learn how to lead or facilitate a group in the use of RBA decision making.