The Results-Based Accountability Professional Certification Program from Clear Impact is an online training and certification course designed for individuals and organizations that want to master the principles of RBA. By participating in the course, you will deepen your knowledge, enhance your RBA implementation skillset, and become better equipped to lead data-driven initiatives. Certifying staff in Results-Based Accountability can help organizations increase internal capacity, improve performance, and create measurable results for customers and communities. The RBA Professional Certification is 100% online, meaning you can learn at your own pace and convenience.
- Strengthens your capacity to create clear, measurable impact in the lives of your customers and communities that you serve
- Increases the speed at which you can master the principles of Results-Based Accountability
- Enhances your ability to train others in Results-Based Accountability
- Boosts your leadership potential in performance management
- Increases your qualification to practice Results-Based Accountability in the form of a standardized credential
- Provides a resume booster to increase your marketability and find new opportunities to create measurable impact
- Get a snazzy plaque to show off your certification to the world
The RBA Professional Certification Program offers a comprehensive curriculum of RBA concepts and principles, including:
- How to achieve language discipline for consistency
- The difference between Population and Performance Accountability
- Creating Results, Indicators, and Performance Measures
- Turning the Curve
- Leadership and RBA
- Building a learning organization with RBA
- RBA applied
- Practical methods to get started and sustain the practice of RBA
This course offers engaging and interactive instruction, including:
- Engaging instructional videos led by real RBA experts
- Interactive exercises, games, and learning assessments
- RBA success stories to supplement understanding
Course texts are included in the price of the certification program. Read: how will I be tested?
What People are Saying
I am thrilled to be one of the first people to be awarded the RBA Professional Certification! This Results-Based Accountability course has sharpened my analytical acumen and enriched my decision-making toolkit. As a Social Development practitioner and researcher with a leading education-centric social investor, Higherlife Foundation, I believe additional knowledge on Turn-the-Curve thinking and data-driven decision making will definitely improve the quality of our programming as well as our ability to track our social return on investment. My RBA certification journey was very fruitful! Once again, thank you Clear Impact for this splendid course. To our Executive Co-Chair Mrs. Masiyiwa and Higherlife Foundation I say Asante sana, thank you!
One of the biggest challenges we face in Australia is capacity building across an enormous and diverse NGO sector. The RBA Professional Certification provides an accessible online learning opportunity that promotes local fidelity of the Results-Based Accountability framework. Certification is relevant for anyone wanting to measure the impact of their work to achieve better outcomes for vulnerable children, young people, families, and communities.
We have seen good RBA practice and bad RBA practice in Northern Ireland. The RBA Professional Certification will enable others to be able to understand the difference.
Results-Based Accountability has been a powerful tool for improving outcomes for the children and families served by Connecticut’s Department of Children and Families. As the agency’s Director of Performance Management, I use RBA on a daily basis. It not only serves as a framework for developing agency strategies, but it also helps my work with colleagues as they develop regional and division-wide strategies and performance measures. RBA is the difference between driving change and spinning our wheels.