State governments are complex. To achieve state-wide impact, collaboration must occur between multiple agencies, departments, decision makers, programs, and grantees. Departments and agencies must also provide regular reports to senior leadership, and sometimes the legislature, to show the impact of budget priorities on stated public objectives. This complexity makes it challenging to collect, manage and report on data and understand its meaning.
Clear Impact provides solutions for state officials to collaborate effectively with stakeholders to simplify data collection, standardize reporting, measure progress and improve performance on a local, regional and national scale and demonstrate this improvement to funders.
Our integrated software and consulting solutions help state and regional agencies:
- Establish and prioritize performance expectations
- Track, measure and report on performance progress
- Maximize return on investment and collaborate better with partners
- Simplify data collection and standardize reporting
- Measure progress from a single, web-based performance dashboard
- Continuously review timely and accurate performance data with stakeholders to improve strategic decision making