This online workshop introduces the complete Results-Based Accountability™ framework. The video also illustrates the applicability of Results-Based Accountability™ to both cross-community quality of life improvements and the management of programs, agencies, and service systems.
This video includes a full presentation of the RBA framework from the creator himself, including how to:
- Establish results and indicators of community well-being
- Use results to drive decision making and budgeting
- Identify performance measures for programs, agencies, and service systems
- Use performance measures to improve performance and
- Link program accountability to cross community efforts