We’ve been monitoring the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19) closely and want to update you on our efforts to ensure the safety of our clients and employees. We’re also in the process of developing additional virtual offerings to help current and prospective customers maintain their momentum and progress towards measurable improvements.
We are committed to following the guidelines and recommendations of our federal, state, and local governments and will continue to exercise caution when it comes to the health and safety of our program participants, consultants, and staff.
What we’re doing to protect our employees:
- Most of our consultants and employees already work from home full time, which will help minimize any risk of exposure. We will extend this opportunity to all staff for as long as COVID-19 remains a public health concern.
- For those who work in our headquarters, we will require any sick employee to stay home regardless of the type of illness.
- We have taken extra efforts to clean and disinfect our office headquarters daily.
- We’ve canceled employee team-building activities that require employees to travel in groups outside of their offices and homes.
- Starting Friday, March 20th, 2020 we will adopt a no-travel policy for our consultants to scheduled training events.
What we’re doing to protect our customers and clients:
- Starting Friday, March 20th, 2020 we will adopt a no-travel policy for our consultants to scheduled training events. This policy will remain in effect for 8 weeks and will be reassessed as CDC guidance comes out.
- For the next 8 weeks, all currently scheduled training events will be transferred to virtual training. Clients have the option to postpone training until COVID-19 subsides.
- Consultants will remain in close contact with clients to notify them of any changes or special circumstances.
What we’re doing to facilitate your measurable improvement journey throughout COVID-19:
- We are currently developing a set of virtual offerings and interactive workshops (including but not limited to holding effective virtual meetings, performance management, and Results-Based Accountability) so that clients can remain engaged and productive while working from home. Please stay tuned for more information regarding these virtual offerings.
- We hosted a free webinar on Wednesday, March 25th on How to Conduct Effective Virtual Meetings. You can watch the recording at https://clearimpact.com/resources/videos/how-to-conduct-effective-virtual-meetings/o-H0o3ewzLhovAQ.
- To help foster collaboration while employees work virtually, we will give Clear Impact Scorecard Free tier subscribers unlimited users for the next 8 weeks. Stay tuned for more information.
- For the next 8 weeks, Results-Based Accountability Professional Certifications will be Buy-Two-Get-One free to help you take advantage of the time spent working virtually. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested.
We take your safety and that of our employees very seriously. We will continue to monitor the situation and will update you immediately to any changes in the policies and offerings outlined above.
Stay tuned for future updates by subscribing to our newsletter on the right side of this webpage.